Tuesday, January 9, 2007

What Makes You Happy?

Hii everyone! Alright so i got some answers to what makes some of the people that i know happy. Here they are..

!. You can watch sparrows.. or, if at all possible, you can watch some barking cats (and be completely odd like Mr. Eure)-- im sure being able to see some cats barking like dogs would be hysterical.

@. You Tube. Its a great site-- just go to youtube.com and type in anything you want to see in the search bar and it will most likely be there for your pleasure.

#. There is this sweet hot kid named Kevin Grimes who makes a friend of mine very happy. They are together however, so if he starts to make anyone else happy i suggsest you forget about this one because Melissa will want to kill you. What you can do though is find someone else just like him.. smart, funny, attractive, or whatever else you like in a guy.. (or girl) and have some fun. Having a lover is always a cheerer upper. (8

$. If your feeling down, try some sented candles. you can light them and relax. being lazy is always nice once in a while. What makes me happy is lighting sented candles, dimming the lights and taking a bath. It relaxing and can get your mind off bad things.

%. Try Yoga. Its just a great way to relieve stress and you'll feel great afterward.

^. If there is a lot on your mind a great way to foget about everything is to read a book. Going to Borders always makes me happy as well.. i love to look at all the books and sit and read whichever one looks interesting to me. You should try it, you might find that it helps.

&. Scotch.

Now that you know what makes some other people happy you should leave your computer and try a few. But first here are some things that made me happy this past weekend...

!. On Friday i had a track meet. I know that sounds like a lame way to spend your friday night and it totally is.. but i tried to make it fun by just simply going off. I cheered for everyone.. even when i didnt know them.. and that was fun. i was loud and hyper and no matter what i stayed happy because there was no point in being sad or mad.. it wouldnt fix my problem. Just try and think of the bright things in a bad situation and that sometimes helps.

@. Saterday my mom made me cry. i needed to get out of my house because i couldnt stand anyone.. so i just ran. i put on my shoes and left for an hour and ran down my road and away. when i got back everything was calm and i felt great. Removing your self from a bad situation can help to. and if you enjoy running then go for it... trust me you will feel great after and you can even reward yourself by eating a cookie or something!

#. I spent Saterday nights with my friends and we had a great time together. friends make me happy and they will make you happy to if you need them. Just make sure that you dont spill the captain!

Hope these help you!!! have a happy day!

-your chicken soup.

1 comment:

conor said...

I am not happy. In no way will your blog make me happy. In fact I hate your blog, but take no offense.
I Hate you,
Johanne "The Yellow Dart" Burt