Friday, January 19, 2007

LOVE

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

it makes everyone happy. look at melissa.. she is in love, and she is so happy. Everyone should be able to experience love once in their lives.

So i like this boy.. and i cant name names here so i wont. But yeah this kid is cute and i like him; and when i am with him i get really happy. The thing is i dont know what to do about it because well.. what if he doesnt like me back. Anyway having more then friendship feeling toward someones causes happiness.. so if you are sad, start to like someone... it works.

If you have any suggestions as to what i should do in my current situtation they would be greatly appreiciated.. and will most likely make me happy (unless they are mean.)

Also i thought of something else that makes me happy.. sleeping and taking my contacts out-- which i am going to do right now. BYE :D

-your chicken noodle soup

2 comments:

the54effect said...

I like looking at Melissa, it makes me happy too. Aww, love... :)

I think that if you put yourself out there, one of two things can happen: You'll either have the opportunity to pursue a relationship, or if he rebukes you, he didn't deserve you anyway. So I think you should go for it.

Cheers!

The Ice Rasta said...

I concur.

Also, I'm going to take this opportunity to confess...

Erin Marie Carr, I am in love with you.

<333